Adrenalin Addo Coronavirus Policy
In light of growing concerns about the Coronavirus, we would like to assure our customers and employees that we are taking extra precautions to mitigate the spread of the virus.
All staff at our facility have been briefed on this policy and we encourage all our visitors to read the information outlined below.
We will remain open for business unless revised national guidelines advise otherwise. While we do, we hope all our customers will continue to embrace all that we have to offer safe in the knowledge that intensified hygiene precautions are being taken. Now that schools have been closed and holiday periods extended, there might be no better time to escape the shopping malls and venture out of the city to the cleaner airs of Addo and the fun outdoor space of Adrenalin Addo.
World Health Organisation (WHO) and South African guidelines
We are closely following National guidelines on the Coronavirus and will strictly adhere to these (http://www.health.gov.za/index.php/outbreaks/145-corona-virus-outbreak/465-corona-virus-outbreak)
Information on the Coronavirus is also available on the WHO website (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019)
The measures we are taking
• All our staff have been instructed to stay at home and self-isolate if they feel unwell and if they have been exposed to someone else with COVID-19
• If a staff member develops symptoms of the virus, they must report this to Adrenalin Addo management immediately
• All our staff have been instructed to:
o Avoid all physical contact: such as shaking hands with each other and visitors
o Regularly wash their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds throughout the day and particularly before and after every activity session
o Regularly clean all surfaces with disinfectant throughout the day particularly at the check-in counter and Snack Deck area
• Groups will be separated to avoid close contact with other guests
• Before and after check-in we will ask you to wash your hands with water and soap or hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds
During your activities
• Any kit or equipment that we issue for an activity will be disinfected before it is issued to you
• Before and after you get kitted-up we will ask you to wash your hands
• Distance between different groups of visitors will be maintained throughout activities
WE THANK YOU FOR HELPING US TO HELP EACH OTHER