Adrenalin Addo Camps is a premier outdoor adventure centre located in the heart of the beautiful Sundays River valley, ideally suited for school camps.
Our camps embrace the precept of having fun, trying new things and building confidence through personal achievement. This we deliver through a superb range of high quality, outdoor activities supervised by qualified and energetic staff whose primary role is to encourage each and every pupil to achieve and even surpass their personal goals.
From the exhilaration of activities like our zip line and giant swing, to teambuilding challenges, all our activities are geared towards fostering the development of key skills such as confidence, self-belief, communication and team spirit. Above all else, they provide boundless fun!
For overnight camps, we take pupils ‘back to nature’ and provide them with a truly authentic camping experience. Meanwhile, luxury riverside chalets overlooking the Sundays River provide a welcome retreat for teachers.
Our camps are suited for Grade 6 and upwards, girls and boys alike, and we cater for both day and overnight camps.
Please contact Matthew for more info.
Tel: +27 76 194 8272
- 1 day, 1 meal, 2 activities
- Our ‘Day-tripper’ package includes lunch and two activities
- Activities include: Zip line and the Giant Swing
- 1 day, 1 night, 3 meals, 3 activities
- One night’s accommodation; lunch and dinner (day one); breakfast (day two)
- Activities: Zip line, Giant swing & 1 of the following: canoeing/hiking/teambuilding
The Full Monty
- 2 days, 2 nights, 6 meals, 6 activities
- Two night’s accommodation; lunch and dinner (day one); breakfast, lunch and supper (day two); breakfast (day three).
- Activities: Six of the best!