For something a little more sedate than our zip line and giant swing, two-man canoes can be hired for a paddle down the Sundays River – a perfect way to embrace the song and surrounds of the river and a chance to see some great birdlife along the way.
Need to know
- Our canoes are wet canoes so be prepared to get a little bit wet
- Life jackets are provided
- This is an un-guided activity
- You paddle downstream for about 1km and then will need to turn back.
- Allow for 40 minutes in total
- No white water, no crocs and no hippos!